Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Friday, June 10, 2011

Short entry ; Bye bloggie T..T

Assalamu'alaikum. Hello y'alls! :]

Mungkin aku tak ber-blogging next week. (I'm using ''aku''! XD) Wuwuwu, I'm going to miss you, bloggie! TT..TT
Well, as you can see, it's the week of school! This week will be pretty topsy-turvy a bit. WHY? It's the week-of-doing-corrections. Our exam papers will be distribute :D Oh, this is scary -___-

My target ;
I only target Maths , English , P.A.I and P.S.V to get A's. Oh, and I really-really-really hope my Maths and English are A's.

THE OTHERS ? Well , I hope it's a B. I mean, B's. But I'm not quite sure about P.E and History. Well, I want it to be a C, please? TT..TT

Okay, I will out for a minute or more. Just wanna say, HEY BLOGGIE! TODAY I'M GONNA SAY BYE TO YOU. I'LL MEET YOU NEXT FRIDAY OKAY? DON'T BE NAUGHTY!

 Nyehnyeh. That's all from me. Pretty short, huh? Bye ! Assalam. ^_____^

♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment