Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mommy Day !


Assalamu'alaikum wbt ! I have an emotional story to tell, yesterday. But I think I shouldn't do that. So... Hi peeps! How are you today? Have you gone out with your family to celebrate Mommy @ Mother's Day, yet? Well I have. We celebrated it at SugarBun this morning. Ohh, and the food was DE-LI-CIOUS! Oh yeah. XD

SO SO SO,

Happy Mommy Day to my mommy, I love you so so so so so so so so so so much! You're just as awesome as always be!
Mommy, I want you to know...that you are the queen of my heart

But, there's something that always make me mad at you. I don't wanna share it out here. Althought of ''that'', I still love you and I hope you do, as well. (of course you do!) 

Dear mommy,
(Bismillah) - PA harap mommy panjang umur, murah rezeki, semakin 'cute' tetapi SIHAT (InsyaALLAH) PA sangat2 sayang mommy! Mommy lah segale-gale nye bagi PA! Lastly, makkk! SAYE SAYANG MAK!

A SIMPLE POEM ,
RIGHT FROM MY HEART.
IT SAYS FOUR LIL' WORDS,
WHICH SAYS
'' I LOVE YOU MOM! ''

Okay, PA kene out dulu. Mungkin malam ni, or esok, PA buat post baru. Bye! Assalam :) 

♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment