Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Super M ♥

A woman who raise two child and give her love to them is such an amazing person-Putri Azri

We all have Super M in our home and we know who's she. She's just super!
Today , I wanna do poems for my beloved momma!
AND IT'S REALLY WRITTEN BY ME!

Well, my Super M is fantastic as she could be. Firstly, I LOVE HER. And second, SHE LOVES ME.


 Momma,
A woman that's been called ''mak'',
A woman that never gives up and
never feels tired of raising us.

Momma,
You're a loving, caring, and sweet,
You rub those tears when I'm down,
You gave us faith for what we do.


Momma,
Your so gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel where I belong.


Momma,
You give guidance when I ask,
You have your patients when I'm foolish,
It seems you can do most anything,
You're the master of every task.


Momma,
I love you more than you know,
You have my total respect,
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!


Momma,
You're awesome!
You make the best cook! (And it's supaaa delicious!)
I wish that when I grow up, I wanna be as loving as you, momma!

I look tubby here -__-'' momma, beautiful as always! <3pic taken : last year!
 Momma, without you. . .
There would be no me.
Your love, your strength, your attention,
Have made me who I am. (that is Putri Azri)
Without you, there would be an empty space.
I could never fill, no matter how I tried.
Because of you,
I have joy, guidance and peace.
Thank you, momma!
I have always loved you,
and I always will!


Thousands of THANKS, momma!
Thanks - when it's Mothers Day, it brings to me a thousands things you did for me. ♥

This post is specially to my momma, my SUPER M!
♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment