Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Say what , now ?

Assalamu'alaikum wbt .

Hi, peeps! How is it hangin'? I'm at home alone, yo! (well, not really. My grandma and my aunt's here too. Pretend I don't see 'em..)

L e t s     c o n t i n u e . . .

My parents and my sis are going to Sibu. So, I'm gonna chillex at home instead of going there. I hate going far from home. (even if it's only opposite our house!) No, no. I'm not cocky! It's just that I'm lazy to get my butts off. Whoopsy! Bad word! Get it out of your mind, k? ;D

Today I want to share something with you. I hope you like it. :)

just the beginning . . .

click to enlarge.

so cute ! aren't they?

rawr !

Minthe ^___^

Vannila ^_____^ *blurr*

I just love to draw. It's my favourite hobby! :)

Joke of the day ,
Hell yeah.

I don't know what to say here. I'm baby sitting a cat with three kittens. Pretty cute. Wanna see 'em?

Here's the mommy . :)

And here's the three cute lil' kittens! Pretty cute, huh?
 #copyright_pics.

Sorry, sis! I stole two of these pics! I can't upload 'em. Teehee. Don't mad at me, yea? ;D

Well, sampai di sini sahaje lah coretan saye. (Tibe2 cakap lam bahase melayu! hahak!)

Bye peeps.
♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment