Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sport Day .

Photos from this post is taken by ; Amira Ainaa . Check out her blog! It's amazing! [Promotion]

SPORT DAY  | SPORT DAY | SPORT DAY | SPORT DAY | SPORT DAY
Yesterday, we had our practise at KPSU,Sarikei, for our School's Sport Day, which is today.
  Talking about yesterday, I WAS HALF DEAD. We were marching when it is raining cats and dogs that were been roasted! [it means 'hujan panas']

  Yup , that's us . THE NEPTUNE . THE LOSER ? Nope .
''WE ARE THE WINNER ! WE ARE THE WINNER !
    WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAID CUZ
        WE ARE THE WINNER OF THE WORLD !!!''
We also made a 'slogan' to our class. "Ole , Ole . KITA BOLEH !"
            Hey , wanna know what is our number for this marching thing ? We are the first !! Yeahhh !!

FROM THE LAST . -.-'

   First of all, izinkan kmk cakap dlm bahasa Sarawak [LOL]
Nang lah kmk org last! Sik adil bah! Rumah sukan yg lain semua ada baju rumah sukan! Pahal kmk org sikda? Ish. Ni da semangat mun kedak ya! Sidak semua ada baju, glove, topi sama warna ngan warna rmh skn. Kmk org cuma topi and glove. Ya pun, bknnya sama ngn warna tema rumah sukan. Ish. Dah la sidak nya semua org dh bsr2 komander. Kmk org sebaya ngn kmk org mpun. TAPI SUARA NYA POWER OU! Bdn nye kontot and little 'montel', but his voice.., hujung dunia pun blh dengar!
[  Sedih + Kecewa + Happy + Marah = ENTAH LAH ! ]

  The ones with the YELLOW FLAG is the winner. They called 'Venus'. Besides them with the GREEN FLAG is us. THE NEPTUNE. You can't see the BLUE FLAG and RED FLAG because it's not taken! :)

Another picture of us :

  This is the time when we did our 'hormat' (respect) to the YB Datuk David Teng. There are three people in a row right? The first person (left) in the second row, is me! Hehe!


  Oh yeah , and just now, Alia and I went out the marched because our stomach's hurts. Alia looks like dead fish! (I don't know how I looks but I think I look like a dead frog.)
  There are many people who's feeling weak! (Here's one of them...LOL!)
  My sister took this picture. I don't really know what's the reason is...., but I still decide to put it on my lovable blogspot! =]

And this is the upset part! When we were having our march, their are many older students "BOO-ING" us! Ergh! Freaking lame! Who do they think they are? My mommy?!

Showing you some of the lame faces. :) NEPTUNE ROCKS! (Although we don't win! Oh yeah!)
We are cool. Oh Yeah!
♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment