Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Friday, February 25, 2011

Sport Day . [ Part2 ]

  Today is the final day for SAS Sport Day. I didn't join anything today, so I just come to support Neptune. It was a blast! From the last number, we became the second in our 'rumah sukan'! Yeah! :)

results ;
1. Jupiter
2. Neptune *ours
3. Mercury
5. Venus

*Evil laughs!* Yeah! Yeah! Face you right, VENUS! That's the result for being cocky! *Evil laughs!*

Yesterday I use a black 'tudung' . Simple , but I love it !


IGNORE THE FACE!

I wore a stripe 'tudung' today . (LOL! Do I need to say this? It's MY ONLINE DIARY!)


Again , IGNORE THE FACE! Just look at the 'tudung' . :)

  Today , my friends and I have the 'talk to talk, chat to chat, and blah to blah!' Haha! Look at this guy! He's weird, yet hilarious! LOL!

 You took my picture with your camera, I took your's! *Evil laughs*
p/s : This picture isn't contrasted! He really do have dark complexion! Haha. LOL!

He's friend over here is so weird. BUT I DON'T CARE!

Ok , bye everyone! I want to have a goodnight sleep. =]
♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment