Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Friday, February 11, 2011

Saturday . ♥


I can't wait for tomorrow ! [Saturday] . For now onwards , Saturday is my favourite day !Yippie ! 


I won't tell you what will happen . But I will tell you , someday  . If you know what I'm saying , you're clever . *smile*
Now lets talk about other stuffs . I just love love love the sound of the piano . I HEART PIANO and Bloggie =)
  You just feel relax when you hear the piano . Slowly went into your ears . Whispering the beautiful words that can make you go ''oh yeah!''
Nah , I just lie about ''Oh Yeah !'' . But the others are true . I love it . And I do hope someday I can play the piano by myself and I can make other people feels relaxing . 


  Wouldn't it be great if you can play the stuffs that you really like ?

OK , back to story ..
  Oh yeah baby . It's night already ! Can't wait for tomorrow !! yeehaa !
I wake up in the morning , feeling like back to bed . But with just a sudden I spilt on my .., head ?
Ew . Gross !


What more can I say ? I love Saturday . Hey !! It rhymes ! LOL .
Okay , goodnight everyone . Sweet dreams . Bonne nuit ! (Like what me and my bff used to say.)

♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment