Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Wednesday, February 2, 2011


MY BOYFRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS





For my BFF


Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends.

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.  



Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million things.


Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you.  They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow.  If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.  If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow.  If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile.  But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.



A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.


There are big ships and small ships . But the best of all is FriendShip (copyright status Azie Zarh)




Me and my friends :




The only boy in this picture is Isaiac . I call him Zac or Darling . It's only a nickname for him . No negative-minded ! He's Iban+Chinese . Two more best boy-friend I have is Nick and Putit. These are the only guys that are really close to me . That's why I am so sad when Putit tells me he is moving Kuching . Bye , Putit . Love ya , pal .


  Down there are my girlfriends . I love them a lot ;D
They are : Vannessa (Mae) , Andrea (Yaya) , Leong (Amy) , *me* , Alia (Liya) and Easter (Naie)
Damn ! There are my bestest girlfriends ever ! L.O.L !
I also have a lot of great friends , which is you there ! :D Everyone is my friends !

[ Including the haters . Love you haters ! You make me famous ! Keep on hating! ]


WEIRD
You know what happened just now ?! Of course you don't know , I haven't tell you yet !
My cousin , Ita , visited my house ( since yesterday ) , and they both decided to disturb (I think they are tackle-ing him) that guy .
And this morning , that guy called Ita . My aunty is running like a stupid child and the funny thing about that is she was running HOLDING A KNIFE IN HER HAND !
Laugh Out Loud ! Bahaha !


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !

Wish you all a blessing Chinese New year ! By : nickasaurx98

♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment