Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Saturday, February 19, 2011

How to be a famous blogger ?

  Sometimes, I wonder and asked myself, how to be a famous blogger ? On second thought , it is very


EASY AS ABC and 123 .

How to be a famous blogger .
  • Open your own blog .
  • Search for your friend's follower .
  • Shout them , ''I follow you,you follow me.'' or ''WOW. Nice blog! Follow me back k?''
 And that's how . Naw , that was just a joke . Sorry .
This is the one :
  1. Put your blog's link on your friends profile . ( Facebook / Myspace / Twitter )
  2. Write your blog's link on papers and throw it at people . [they will surely read it-and get mad]
  3. Print your blog's page on a lot of papers and paste it on your town .
  4. Go to the street , bring along your mike and shout '' FOLLOW MY BLOG .! '' And everyone will surely look at you . [and thought that you're crazy]
  5. Make a poster of your blog and hang it on the highway .
  6. Get dead so people will know you .

Okay . This is also a joke . Don't get mad . *smiles*

NOW , THIS IS THE REAL ONE ,
  Official and done . Powered by ; nickasaurx98.blogspot.com

     Toodles .! Don't get mad ! You will look old . So , what I do is to make you laugh . HEHE !
♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment