Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hola . ;D

  Hello , readers of nickasaurx98 ! How are you today ? Hope it went good . Me ? Weirdest things just happened to me today . I love English , I really do love English ! (That's why I'm using English for my blogging)

  I love when it is English lesson . Because of that , I know how to make my grammar correctly . I always get an A for my English . ALWAYS . ALWAYS , I TELL YA ! AL-WAYS !
  But suddenly a shocking news just told me that I didn't get A for my composition . I was like , what the hell ? I wouldn't tell what's my grad for that . =.=' But I never get that before ! Never . Ergh . How lame . Skip that .

  Today , my homework is just nice ! I only spend few minutes to finish it up . After that , what else will I do ? (except studying) Blogging ! And dating with my boyfriend , Anthony . L.O.L ! Not a real boyfriend .

Click this to play the game . ( BOYS BANNED ! - except transvestites )

==[ My Own ]== 

 According to the above statement , I REALLY NEED A ROOM OF MY OWN . That's just sucks when you have to share it with your sister . Hehe . (Sorry sis.)
But it would be just nice , if you could decorate your room BY YOURSELF ! I know right !
  Next ,
  Oh yeah baby . InsyaAllah . Amiin . I will try to be the best . And of course the key is : STUDY .
Whatever you want to be , study is the main factor . *smile*



Oh , this is nothing . Just something to advice myself . NEVER SAY NEVER .


** stop . I'm going with my mommy . **
bye , keep in touch . :D
♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment