Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hmm .

Mood : VERY SAD . UNHAPPY . DISAPPOINTED . And all moods that makes you go =(
[ a very short post , from me . Very short . (VERY) . Just to let out my feelings . ily , bloggie ! ]


  You can be happy by having your new friend . But , it doesn't mean that you can leave the old ones behind . I am so disappointed with you .
  I thought you were my friend . On second thoughts , you weren't . I only have one bestfriend and he is the only one who understands me . Well , we'll just see about that . I don't have a best friend anymore . Best friends never exist .
[ Only my blogspot who understands me . I HEART YOU , BLOGGIE ! Mwah ! ]
  There's no use of having friends . When you fight ( just for a little bit of reason ) the person who you think was your ''best friend'' , will always blamed you behind your back . I'm saying the truth . I think you all know that .
  So , thanks for reading this really-not-so-cool entry . Goodbye . * Tears *

only have one BFF now . :) ily , bff !
 

♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment