Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hi , people !

Owned by : Putri Azri .
ASSALAMUALAIKUM . [first time? , so, answer me-although I can't hear you]
Firstly , to all the Muslims from all over the world , SELAMAT MENYAMBUT MAULIDUR RASUL.!
Sekian , . :)

  How are you , person ? :) * Just asking . I don't know what to write but my hand is itchy !
And I'm kinda lonely , so I need Bloggie to comfort me . Bloggie always here for me 

Owned by : Putri Azri .
   Aww , aren't this dolly adorable ? :] I know right ! I love them too . Hehe . 

So , what you guys are up to ? *again*
  It's full of smoke here , in the room ! *cough cough!* I can't barely sees ! *eyes sharped!*

Oh yeah , today was freakingly awesome ! I love it so so so so sooo much ! It's too bad I can't play it at home . 
What more can I say ? Hmm , oh yeah . Happy Valentine . Wait , I DON'T CELEBRATE VALENTINE SO TAKE BACK YOUR WORDS ! Thanks . :]


  Okay , so long so far . I will end up at here . Thanks for reading this SO.UNCOOL.ENTRY. See ya ! And for the haters ! ,




  Okay guys . Bye . Keep in touch .


PUT . LOVES . YOU .

♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment