Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Friday, February 4, 2011

Hello .

  Hey , readers ! First of all , thanks so much for reading this although it is not very interesting . *very very not*
I just changed my background , so , how was it ? Cool ? Interesting ? Lame ? Or Fabulous ? L.O.L.
p/s : Thanks for following me ! Tell me if you want me to follow you back . 

Chinese New Year was awesome . I get so many angpao[s] , and of course , ORANGE ! Yummy dummy orange , you are so yummy that make me a dummy ? You are such an annoying orange , orange .

  Gong Xi Fat Cai . Angpao Na Lai ? Ehe . :)

Yesterday , we went [less] halfway from Kuching to our grandma neighbour's house . If was fun ! My cousin , Ita , sis and I took some pictures . [like always - duh!]

[ weirdo , me ]

[ Ita and I ]

[ Sis and Ita . Love you guys ! You're the best ! ]

[ Mwahx :* ]

[ Me . Me . Me . ]
  Eh , eh . There's NOTHING else I can say .
                                   Toodles ! *Kiss . Kiss .*
xoxo Putri .
♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment