Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tired !

  Ya Allah , I am so tired today ! Just now I just helped my sister to hang the clothes on the .. erm , clothes rag ? LOL . Whatever .

  Oh Mylanta !!
==[2:56 PM]==
  Mission : Just rescued four cute kitties ! It suddenly rains heavily just now ! Naww , naww , poor little kitty . Let Putri warm you up with a BIG HUG ! *hugs ..*
  Nah , it'll keep the kitties warm . Aww ! They are so cute :)

  Back to topic . . .
Wait , what are we sayin' just now ? Oh yeah , TIRED . Anyway , I wanna ask you something .

( use the left-key to read it )
Cik Limah bersama anak lelaki ,
Duduk makan keropok lekor .
Yang mengejar tidak berkaki ,
Yang dikejar tiada berekor .

  And the answer is ?? Find out on my next post ! ( Haa , I  just love drama . L.O.L )
 
Man ! I gotta go . Hate it when I have to say this ! =/
      Anyway , Thanks for your votes ! I really appreciate it , dude . Toodlez !



♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment