Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Eve .

  First , I wanna say :: Happy New Year Eve , everyone ! May your wishes come true . Hope that 2o11 is better than 2o1o for you and your family .

  We had a BBQ last night . It's F - U - N ! I played with my niece , Sara .

  Aww , isn't she's cute ? When I take this picture , I said '' Sara , lets take a picture ! ''
So , she ran through the living room and sat on this sofa . My cousins , sis and I were all laughing . After I took this picture , she said '' I don't know how to smile ''
  Aww , is that word makes you feel good ? Ha ha .
I pinch her cheeks because it is so soo sooo big and cute !
 Get it ?
Tubby people are soo cuteee !
  FYI , that word is so true ! L.O.L !
We ate the main food for BBQ - ROASTED CHICKEN ! And fried mee hun :)
  My favourite ! This is us having foods in our hands !

  That's me wearing a blue shirt ( on the right ) .

We also turn on the fireworks strikes 10 o'clock at night ! It was so fun . Kak Suria and Abang Nizam were the ones to handle it ... So if it's suddenly 'pops' , it will only turned out to them :) He he ...


Can you see it ? The 'glowing-orange thingi' ? That was only a bit ! When it is really ready to 'pop' , OH ! , my uncle started dancing following the beat of the fireworks .

  See , that's him . Or her ? Or .. hmm . Well , you can say it's a HE or a SHE . There , I say it . ^.^y

Some picture of us during the BBQ ::

This is my cousin , Thirah . It's a girl !

Me and Thirah :)

Thirah and Zira.

Zira and I !

Mak Te , Kak Montel , Zira , Sara , Ainaa and I :)

What can I say ? It's me ! :D

L.O.L ! Holding the fireworks ! xD
  Ha ha . It's so fun . Can't wait for another next year . L.O.L. ! J.J.!

I hope this year is better than last year . And this year , I will have a new aim ! Wanna know what that is ?

  • Wanna be smarter than last year .
  • Promise not to be talkative in class .
  • Work harder for my future .
  • I WILL NEVER , EVER EVER , LOSSES AGAINST YOU , EVER , EVER AGAIN !

Okay , now that's my aim . Only a little because afraid it won't happen .

        Bye , guys . Gotta rap off my text books now . Next week I'm starting school !



                                                                                   Toodlez !

♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment