Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Thursday, January 20, 2011

New experiences with my new friends .

Hi , peeps ! Long time no see you ( which I never did ) . Today , I got a lot of story to tell !

==[ Sport Day ]==
  This February , we will have Sport Day at Kompleks Sukan . I didn't join any of the activities , so the teacher asks me to join this ' Kawad ' . I have do it once before at my old school , but it isn't the actual Kawad . All of the pupils in our class join it except the ones who joined the activities .

Kawad ::

[ It looks like this . But this isnt my actual pic . ]


  So , the first day we having our Kawad , which is yesterday , the seniors teaches us because it's like the first time we had been doing that stuffs ! But they said I am very talented ! Haha . Weirdo me .
  It has been two awesome days doing Kawad , and I actually memorize these words :

'' Skuad ! Dari kiri , cepat jalan ! Kiri kanan kiri .. Kiri kanan kiri .. Kiri kanan kiri ! ''

'' Berhenti ............ Check satu , dua ! ''

'' Menghadap ke kanan ... Ke kannnnannnnn ... pusing ! * Hukk .. SATU DUA ! * ''

'' Dari kiri ke kanan , nombor satu hingga tiga .. NOMBOR ! ''

So cool . When I study Kawad at my old school , we never had one of these words ! Well , actually it does , but we don't do it right .
  We do it for our school-home? Home-school? Emm , school-home ! ( Neptune )
Do we will win this thing ? Of course NOT . When we had our practise , some of them are laughing , giggling , whispering , moving and NOT PAYING ATTENTION ! Sa nak ku paluk jak . Eh ? Whatever .
  After Kawad , my friends and I will have the talk to talk . Oh yeah , baby !
So , it makes me feels comfortable with them ! I feel like we known each other for a long time ! It was a blast . But , still , the person besides me STILL DOES NOT TALKING TO MEHH !
  It's okay . Maybe she doesn't know how to speak .? Yeah , it could be .
Today , as I was about to go to the field where we stood , I saw my friend , Wawa . But we didn't talk . Haha . Weird ..
Kawad , Kawad , Kawad ♥ ~> Putri Kawad :) muah ! muah ! loves you babe ! xD

==[ Dream .. Oh , Dream ! ]==
  Last two nights , Nick and I had the same ol' dream , which includes Justin Bieber . L.O.L .
Date in dream : 21st April .
Location : Nick and my dream .

My dream : I go to Justin Bieber's concert at Kuala Lumpur this 21st of April , and when I get there , Justin asks me to get up stage and sing with him ! It was so cool 'cause it's the time he sings Somebody To Love , which means I got to sing with my two hollywood favourite singers , Justin Bieber and Usher ! God , wouldn't it would be awesome if it will really happens ? *Tears*
I got a chance to hug them ! Haha ( weird me ) Then it ended with my sis called me to bath . THE END OF PUTRI'S DREAM .

Nick's dream ( longer than my dream ) : Justin Bieber is making audition at Sarawak , so he joined it to find out . As he was having the audition , he get the part ! Woohoo .( What am I so happy about ? ) So , Justin Bieber and him go to Hollywood ( perasan de jak nye ho ? ) And they were chit-chat , playing with Justin's bodyguard - he said he looks big , bold and BLACK ! Then , he asked Justin do he have Facebook ( alu melelat kat facebook ! ) , Justin said it's not and ordinary Facebook . Every pop star have their own Hollywood-Facebook . And then , Nick said
'' My friends are a huge fan of yours . '' Then he called his friends who totally inloved with JB ! Which is me :) But he said I don't believe him and he gave the phone to Justin Bieber . He said I scream like an insane girl watchin' a shit on the pants . JK ( That's my idea ! ) At last ... He woke up by his mother . THE END OF NICK'S DREAM .



http://www.nickasaurx98.blogspot.com/

A . L . E . R . T !
You are about to continue this reading . Are you sure ? If you don't , close this .. NOW !
If you're ready , make sure you .. will ..... survive !




==[ HATE YOU !?? ]==
I HATE YOU , EVETS ( u know who u r ) !!!! Taek ko ya ! Ade sik mak ko ajar ko camni nak beradab sopan ?! Gile ko ya ! Yah.yah. Aku sikmok nganok orang lam blog tuk, tapi mun ko dah berani gilak , skati ku arr !
Dah la SISSY !! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!! Donout t ! Huh !
'' Whatever lah '' Whatever padah ko ngan aku ?! Baboon la ko ya !
Te tam frigida quin obviam mihi? Huhhh !!!!!!!!! Non! Go morere Si semel inlusisti mihi Es ita ut mortuorum Odi te Evets!vous êtes stupide. vous êtes l'homme stupide que j'ai jamais rencontré dans ce monde entier! vous connaissez? Vous aspire! vous détestez. die die die die die die die!


Hey , EVETS , if you read this , please lah ! Don't ever lied or say stupid words infront of me !! Kesian la kat saye ! I don't like saying bad words like what I've did just now . So, please ! STOP IT , OKAY !!


* written small because EVETS is NOT an important person in my life 


-----------------------------------------

 Okay , you have been through it . Congrates !

          Toodlez ! --> xoxo Putri .
♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment