Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dear Diary ,

Today - I got a lot of story to tell . But I only got a sec . =/

So , here we go .
  Last Sunday , my family and I went to Sibu . Like the way I used to be , I took some pictures of .. ME :) I love taking photo , and I admit that !
  It's a fun day . Until the next day ...
OH MAN ! Why do we need to wake up sooo early during schooldays ? Ergh , I just hate waking up early .
hate it , hate it , HATE IT !

Change topic , actually , today I was supposed to show you my design . Because of the limited-timing , perhaps I have to show you this weekend . :) Hope you'll like it .
  I hate to close my computer at 6:00p.m , it is thirty minutes to go . So I better quick .
I dream that I've made this 'nuff-nang' thing . Which I don't know what it really is ? So , I want to try it out this Saturday .
  I drew an anime picture yesterday , it looks kinda weird . Whatya think ?
click for bigger size .
if you want me to draw some for you , vote / comment ! :D
*only can be found at - http://nickasaurx98.blogspot.com/

Yeah , it looks so - freaked out ! I just drew what ever pops into my head . And that picture shows an Emo Couple . UNcool , right ?

** gotta go .

                                                                          xoxo Putri
♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment