Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bored School Day .

  It's almost two weeks I study in SMK St . Anthony . But , I still feel uncomfortable with that school . I am pretty sure I'll get better with it soon . I miss my old school . Miss my teachers very much . The teachers in SMK St Anthony are quite nice , cyiah !

  Like always , I will have plenty of homeworks to do . But this year is much tougher for me , perhaps ? Many more subjects I have to learn . So , I'd better concentrate with my teacher hundred percent !

  The girl beside me is very strange . She often not talks to me , which is good ! But if she wants to ask something , she'll never asks . [ Now that's the strange part . ] She quickly take the stuffs that she wanted to borrow . [ I call that - borrowing-not-to-ask . ] If she doesn't know the answer , she'll copied mine ! -.-
I don't know whether she know how to speak Malay or not . But I only heard she said :
Cantik ho / Terima kasih / Pinjam / Banyaknye !
That's a few ... I think . That's okay , as long as she knew a few words . If she see me doing something , she'll SMILE 'TIL HER EARS ! =)
Enough about her .

  I am waiting til my sister's coming . She will teaching me few Mathematics question that I don't know . She's like a lion sometimes , but I love her ! Ew .

  Bye ., gotta go . have a blast ! May God bless you :) Amin !!

--> xoxo Putri

♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment