Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Not Feelin' Well.

  Hey, guys. Today I'm not feelin' well. Last two nights, I got a really bad fever. I can't sleep that night. And I got tired of fighting with that kid! Never get tired of making me sad, and blamed my friend. What a jerk. I HATE HIM.
  Give me one week or more, to forgive you. (IF I WILL FORGIVE YOU, I WILL STILL KNOW THAT YOU WILL MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. SO, I PREFER NOT TO FORGIVE YOU.) *smileee.
  Oh, flu..flu.. Why can't you just find someone else to stayed with? Why it's got to be me? Why? Why? Ergh! I hate having flu.
  Hope I'll get better soon...I HOPE SO. Or I will just be like this? No, no! Never. Don't ever say those freakin-me-out words!

==[7 Things I Hate About You]==
  • You're vain
  • You're insecure
  • You like her
  • You make me laugh
  • You make me cry
  • You make me goin' crazy
  • You make me love you :(
==[7 Things I Like About You]==
  •  Your hair
  • Your eyes
  • Your hands (is in mine!)
  • You make me laugh
  • You make me cry
  • The way you talks
  • You make me love you :)
 
(LOL) That's stupid. x) I just change a lil' bit.
Ok, bye. I'm bored. Toodles. *Kiss..Kiss..*

♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment