Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It was a blast !

28 December : Last night , my family and I are totally having a blast ! It was surely fun ! A lot of people were singing on the stage . Even my aunt's sang a song too , I think it is ''Dia'' . I don't know she had such a wonderful voice ! Cool . Oh , and the stage was sooo beautiful !
  So , last night , there were a lot of games too . But , I don't 'get it on the gate' thou . It was a kid's game play . Lets say , why on earth a thirteen years old girl play a kiddo game , like blow up the balloon 'til it pop ? Oh , haha , no way ! I will not play that silly 'child' game in front of many people !
  We had roast chicken , rice , orange juice , mineral water , pudding , chicken curry and a lot more of foods and drink ! But , I only ate roast chicken . My dad's roasted it . And it was...DE - LI - CIOUS ! Yummy .
  I wish I could put the photos of us when we are there . But my mom says the picture went all ugly and she deleted it all .

Well , that went weird . . . Toodlez . I gotta go . Read , vote and comment if you want!
   Thanks !
                                                             xoxo Putri

2 JANUARY ::


♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment