Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dear Diary,

  I'm feelin' pretty good now. My grandma's too. Five days more for school. I can't wait. Well, I am a lil' bit nervous. NERVOUS LIKE CRAZY DOODLE. (What was that? Lmao.)
  I hope me and my friend, Alia, are in the same class. Really hope so. Because the others, might be in the other classes. It's okay. I still can text them. Talking with them when we meet at our K.K. Ch'yeah... ^.^\m/ rock'on babe!
  Now, as usual, I'm playin' Cafe Life on Facebook. Just for gettin' me out of boredom, perhaps. I get bored when I have to wait for the foods and drink done, so, I go for blogger. Pretty cool, huh ? He..He..

==[Christmas Eve]==
  We wish you a Merry Christmas.. We wish you a Merry Christmas.. We wish you a Merry Christmas.. AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  Deck the halls with boughs of holly.., lalalalala, lalalala.. Tis the season to be jolly.., lalalalala, lalalala.. (If you know, continue your own...SHALALALALA, LALALALA!)
  Merry Christmas, everyone! I know, I know, I'm not celebrating Christmas eve. But I'm just wishing to you all!
  You're special, you're unique; May your Christmas be as special and unique as you are! Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!


==[Secret Musician]==
  Well, 'bout the tittle >Secret Musician< over here, I mean, I have told you that I'm a secret musician, right?
Yesterday, I was playin' the 'drums' and 'guitar' in my 'studio'. I got to play solo, because my 'team' weren't coming. So...
Nyiunyiunyiuuuuuuu brenngggggggggggggggggg grungggg cheuwwwww brengggggg!!!
My 'guitar solo' playing has break the silence in my 'studio'. It was amazing! You should hear! (No, you shouldn't.)

    Dear Diary,
I AM OFF WITH YOU NOW! (Lmao.)
Gotta go.
Toodles!
♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment