Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Friday, December 17, 2010

Argh !

Tonight was the WEIRDEST.NASTIEST.UNCOMFORTABLEST.STUPIDEST.FUGLIEST.SUCKINGNEST night of my life! And yet, you still work it out to make it my HAPPIEST.BESTEST.UNFORGETABLENEST night of my entire life! Thank you! :D 

  That was my status last night. It was wonderful~ BUT TODAY!!!

I HATE A GUY NAME STEVE! HE WAS MY EX-BEST FRIEND! HE'S MY ENEMY! IF YOU READ THIS, I JUST WANTED TO SAY ::I HATE YOU FREAKIN DAMN MUCH!::
  HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!! I THOUGHT YOU'RE MY FRIEND! BUT NOT ANYMORE! YOU SAY IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!!! WHAT YOU THINK I AM?!! A DOLL WHO DOESNT HAVE TO CHOOSE WHO'S SHE GONNA PICK?!! HA?!!!
  YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MEET BEFORE, FREAK! I HATE YOU! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I MAD AT YOU SO BADLY! I WROTE ON YOUR FACEBOOK WALL, BUT YOU DELETED BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG!! STUPID! HATE YOU! HATE YOU! HATE YOU!!!!
  YOU SAID THAT ''GUY'' WHO OPENED YOUR FACEBOOK LAST NIGHT?!!!!!!! WT****?!! THAT GUY NEVER LIED TO ME! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S LIED TO ME EVERYDAY!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!

DAH TIME AKU MANAS KAT KO, PANDEY JUAK KO MINTAK MAAF! MENGAKU SALAH!! TAEK MANOK KO YA! YAH!! DAH KUAR TUTOR SARAWAK AKU TOK! KO JANGAN MAEN2 NGAN AKU! $#!!!!!!!!!!!!!+...! KO PIKEYR KO HEBAT GILAK KAH!!? KU X MOK KUAR AYAT YANG X SEDAP D BACA ORANG..TAPI DAH TIME AKU TURN MERAH TOK, HUHHH..! JGA2 LA KO CIA. AYAT YANG X PENAH KO DENGAR! BLADISPOOL YOU, FREAK! I WISH I COULD THROW A $#!+ AT YOU!! DAMN! ARI YANG PALING SIAL!
  KENAK KO X PANDEY INSAF ARH?!

ReAD ThIS!! (I HATE YOU!)


[upper part is not shown because...it's not suitable to read.)
sya dh tukar 100%

2:12pm
RELATIONSHIP?!

2:12pm
sya kn dh kta
smua nie gra2 (cAnt show.)

2:12pm
REMOVE LAH!!!!! SAYA X PRCYA DIA BT CMTU!!

2:17pm
ok
clear
awk skrg x mrah lg kn??
:/:/

2:19pm
BELOM. MENGAKU.! BETOL KN KMU YG BUAT? BKN DIA KAN?!!!!

2:19pm
mcm mna sya nk mgaku klau mmg 100% bkn sya yg buaTt???

2:20pm
SUMPAH! ?!

2:20pm
klau sya smph pun x da gnanya...awk sruh (cAnt show.) yg ptt brsmpah dan bknnya sya

2:20pm
SUMPAH!!!!!! ????????!!!!!!!!!

2:20pm
krna sya x trlbt dgn smua nie

2:21pm
MUN X, KU SUMPAH, KU XKN BRKWAN NGN KO.!! KO MANUSIA X BRHTI PRUT!!!!

2:21pm
SUAER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suer

2:21pm
YE BKN SUMPAH!
KO ORG ASING KA?!

2:21pm
ok

2:21pm
KO X BRANI SUMPAH NK?!

2:21pm
SUMPAI

2:21pm
 (Negetive words..dont use.)
BOH KTA KO X SNGAJA!

2:22pm
OK
OK
OK
sya mngaku
sya yg buat smua nie
tp,nie x da kna mngena dgn blas dndm
ini smua sbb,
sbb,
skrg sya minta maaf

Huhh! If you wanna know my answer: I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. NEVER!! YOU HEARD ME?! I HATE YOU!


F**K OUT OFF MY LIFE!! $#!+


p/s : Don't ever say these negative things to people. But you can, when you 'turned red', like me. Thanks for reading. Toodles. :) *smiling is the best reaction in all situations.*

♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment