Puтяι ' ѕ AмιgOѕ ! ^.^\m/

Thursday, December 30, 2010

1B , SAS .

  Now , I'm a High School student . I'm just arrived from school , Saint Anthony , Sarikei . Which is known as SAS . They are a lot of students just now . I sit with my best friend , Lia . But I guess , our new teacher , Cikgu. Kristina , will change our sit . Maybe she will use it according to the numbers of our name or she just put boys with girls . Actually , her name is Kristina , but I don't know how to spell . LOL! Is it Kristina or Christina ? Whatever .

  So , they are chinese girls sitting in front of me and Lia . I thought I knew one of them , which I really have known few years ago ! She was my classmate at tuition . She sat beside me last three years . I can't believe now we are in the same school ! How grateful . Ha ha .

  It seems that the teacher is nice .. Or was she ? Hmm , whatever . Oh , and about our class ,
IT . WAS . THE . HIGHEST . CLASS . THAT . HAVE . PLACED !
  The building have four levels ! And , OH - MY - GOD ! Our class is the forth ! Which is the highest among all the classes ! And I was like (baby , baby , baby .. oh! LOL! JJ!)
'' What the f*** ?! If I will go here in one week (actually , MORE) , I will surely be thin ! ''
  LOL .

Mae , are placed at 1H . Which is same raw with my class ! It's cool , I know . But the worst part is,
  Mae said :: ''Toyol'' is as same as her's ! OMFG . He was supposed to be moving at Kuching this year ! But why ? Why ?! Whyyy ? I felt like I wanna cry .

  I hate that guy . He was my ex - best friend ! It started with 'Bohsia' ! And now , he has 1oo% changed ! Now , he feels that I'm 'his girl' . *SIGH!* I will never be 'a girl' best friend !
                                                             FACE - IT !
                                              Love -> Best Friend ? = Okay ..
                                              Best Friend -> Love ? = NOkay !!
   And you know that : Love can't be forced !
 Erghh  ! I hate it ! I feel like
                      I DON'T WANNA GROW UP ! =C

  Okay , so , I can only tell you about this . Toodlez . Vote :)

*Tonight ... BBQ !
                                                           Love ,
    
♥ I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment